Would you like to look around? Arrange a visit and see what University Centre Reaseheath can offer
The information shown on this page demonstrates how the College is working towards/complying with the Public Sector Equality Duty and has in the performance of its corporate responsibilities due regard to the need to:
- Eliminate unlawful discrimination, harassment and victimisation and any other conduct prohibited by the Equality Act 2010
- Advance equality of opportunity between people who share a protected characteristic and people who do not share it; and
- Foster good relations between people who share a protected characteristic and people who do not share it.
Our Equality and Diversity objectives
Eliminate unlawful discrimination
- Deliver high quality training to all staff that promotes best practice and reinforces minimum standards thus ensuring the highest levels of safeguarding and compliance (including to the Prevent agenda).
- Ensure the College values of People, Responsibility, Integrity, Diversity and Excellence are promoted and reinforced with staff, students and visitors.
Advance equality of opportunity
- Promote equality and diversity of opportunity through high quality teaching and learning.
- Recognise and celebrate best practice in equality and diversity.
- Enhance the opportunity for success for those from disadvantaged and minority populations.
Foster good relations
- Maximise opportunities to embed equality and diversity in lessons and through College wide initiatives, events and campaigns.
Equality and Diversity Strategic Framework
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Committee Terms of Reference
- Equality Diversity and Inclusion Policy
- Equality Diversity and Inclusion Annual Report 20-21
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Report 2018-19 – Staff and Learners
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Report 2019-20 – Staff and Learners
- Equality and Diversity Report 2017-18 – Staff and Learners
- Gender Pay Report 2019
- Gender Pay Report 2020
Find out everything you need to apply to study at University Centre Reaseheath
If you have any questions about UCR, or need information on any of our courses, we’re here to help