Apply through workplace
GCSEs at Grade C (4) for English and Maths
What are the benefits?
- Development of core management techniques to provide practical leadership and operational management skills.
- Benchmark managerial capability against other professionals
- The ability to make informed decisions and approach new challenges in an effective and efficient manner.
- Ability to raise the professional profile within the organisation.
- One-to-one support from a dedicated Skills Coach including monthly check-ins online & in-person.
- Blended Teaching & Learning delivered through our University Centre at Reaseheath
- Entitlement to an NUS student discount card
- Membership to CMI
What will I study
The apprenticeship supports the development of the following skills, knowledge and behaviours:
Organisational Performance – delivering results
- Operational Management
- Project Management
Interpersonal Excellence – managing people and developing relationships
- Leading People
- Managing People
- Building Relationships
Personal Effectiveness – managing self
- Self Awareness
- Management of Self
- Decision Making
- Takes responsibility
- GCSEs at Grade C (4) for English and Maths, or able to achieve Level 2 English and Maths whilst on programme
- Must have held residency in the UK for the last three years
As a Higher Education student you will have two main costs to meet; your tuition fees and living costs.
Our tuition fees for UK and EU students entering University are charged for each academic year of a course and are set by the college annually.
If you are an international student or for the latest information on tuition fees visit the student finance page on our website.
Would you like to look around? Arrange a visit and see what University Centre Reaseheath can offer
Find out everything you need to apply to study at University Centre Reaseheath
If you have any questions about UCR, or need information on any of our courses, we’re here to help