Would you like to look around? Arrange a visit and see what University Centre Reaseheath can offer
Student Services and the Student Welfare team provide support for all international students throughout their study at Reaseheath.
The Higher Education team are also on hand to provide advice and guidance regarding your choice of course and application.
Email UCR@reaseheath.ac.uk or telephone 0044 1270 613284.
Before arriving in the UK you must ensure you have the correct documents and keep them with you. These include:
- Valid passport with the correct entry clearance should you require it; or your ID card if you are from the EU/EEA
- Travel tickets
- Any health documents required
- Originals (or certified copies) of your qualifications
- Your letter of acceptance from the College/University
- If you are an overseas student you may also be required by Immigration to show that you have paid your fees
- You should carry enough money (£ pound Sterling) to cover any expenses that you may have when you arrive
- Keep credit cards, cash and Traveller’s Cheques in a secure inner pocket
- It is important to keep a copy of the College’s contact details to hand should you need them.
To be eligible to study, international applicants must satisfy both the English language entry requirement AND the academic entry requirement for their chosen course.
Any applicants whose first language is not English must demonstrate that they have an appropriate level of English language to be eligible to study an undergraduate course at UCR. The following English Language qualifications are currently accepted by UCR:
Secure English Language Tests (SELT)
Qualification: IELTS for UKVI Academic
Qualification Level: 6.0 (Min. 5.5 in each sub-skill)
Other English Language Qualifications
(TOEFL at home not accepted)
|Overall score: 79
Min sub skill:
|International Baccalaureate (A or B Higher)
|International Baccalaureate (B Standard)
|GCSE/IGCSE English Language
|Grade C or above
If an applicant holds an alternative English Language qualification, please contact the UCR Admissions team to discuss the suitability of this qualification – UCR@reaseheath.ac.uk
Majority English Speaking Countries
Applicants from Majority English Speaking Countries will normally not need to provide any further evidence of English language proficiency;
- Antigua and Barbuda
- The Bahamas
- New Zealand
- St Kitts and Nevis
- St Lucia
- St Vincent and the Grenadines
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United States of America
Find out everything you need to apply to study at University Centre Reaseheath
If you have any questions about UCR, or need information on any of our courses, we’re here to help